A blogger seeking a richer life... in a wasteland called the suburbs... for my family, myself, and anyone who will listen!

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Uga UGG... Nice UGG... Nice DROID!


As soon as the weather turns cold I live in boots... tall, short, heel, wedge...  Some of my friends swear by UGGs (slipper comfort).  They're great on twenty-something, but not for me, maybe because I don't really wear flats (being 5'2")... but this season they have a short and tall wedge that are a great everyday boot to wear with leggings, tights, or jeans... and the price is right... $200 and $300!  The "Gissella" comes in 'Espresso' or 'Black Suede".  Stuart Weitzman and Tory Burch also have 'Wedge Booties' and are priced higher at about $350.  The wedge UGGs are the perfect solution for height and comfort with sophistication!



I'm really into technology... so I've been patiently waiting for a new cell phone (mine is 3 years old and a bear to text ) with android technology (open software) from Verizon.  Well it's here... on November 6th the "DROID" will be available... Have you seen their cool ad campaign running on TV?  'Droid Does'... everything (except laundry)... Does video... Does Tunes... Does Multitasking... Does Hi-Res... Does Speech Recognition... Does Apps... Does High Speed...  I love my IMAC (an artists dream machine) but the IPHONE doesn't work for me with all the texting I do to my kids and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment