A blogger seeking a richer life... in a wasteland called the suburbs... for my family, myself, and anyone who will listen!

Friday, May 28, 2010

Summer's Here!

It's Baseball Season, which for some Little League parents (like myself) means Saturday nights (7:45 start) at the field... not necessarily how I pictured spending my Saturdays this spring, but my son is loving this season with a really nice bunch of kids and coaches who exemplify good sportsmanship...  I bring my camera hoping for inspiration, and usually leave with just a few digital memories... but the other night I came home and downloaded a few shots to iPhoto...



I wish I could say this one was planned, but NOT...



 What inspires you?... What gets you going?... 

Thought I would leave you with a few things I found this week that inspired me... 
Illustration about school bullying by Christina Ung

Here's one for the start (yippee!) of Summer...
Photographer Jill Greenberg's Glass Ceiling series

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment