A blogger seeking a richer life... in a wasteland called the suburbs... for my family, myself, and anyone who will listen!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Books for Your Host

I know I've found the perfect gift when I'm thinking, "one for you and one for me"... well, I felt that way in general when looking at these beautiful books from Anthropologie, and as you scroll down the page they just keep getting better and better.
This time of the year with Memorial Day and Summer gatherings upon us, any one of these would make the perfect gift for your host...
They range in price from $14.95 to about $75... there's even a book that costs $1,200.00, yes, I thought I was seeing double, but it's an art book, can you guess which one...

I may buy a few to have just in case, and one may end up on my night table (whoops) by accident of course... Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment