A blogger seeking a richer life... in a wasteland called the suburbs... for my family, myself, and anyone who will listen!

Monday, February 8, 2010

Spring Must-Haves!

When I want to be inspired by what's happening in fashion I usually do one of two things... 'GoTo Style.com', and even better, walk around the city (NYC) for the day, both uptown and down.  These days, with temps of 24 degrees, it's a lot warmer at my computer, and besides some streets in the city have their own windchill, with the buildings acting like a wind tunnel.  When I used to live in the city I  knew which streets to avoid, especially since I never owned a fur coat... isn't that why they invented them?!
So here are some 'Must-Have' picks by the retailers, and picks I made from that list that won't necessarily break the bank...

Noble Youth Gavin Dress, $207

J Brand Cargo Pant, $231

Levi's Opening Ceremony Cropped Jacket, $175

Carven Dress, $370

Nasomatto, Narcotic Venus, $150

Diane von Furstenberg Bangles, $60 each

Love to hear what YOU think of these picks... and for those of you that hibernate until temps warm to 45 degrees plus, I hope this gets you at least thinking SPRING!

No comments:

Post a Comment