A blogger seeking a richer life... in a wasteland called the suburbs... for my family, myself, and anyone who will listen!

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Klothing from Kara

A few nights ago my husband, my 11 year old son, and I were waiting to be seated at California Pizza Kitchen, (Walt Whitman Shopping Mall, Huntington, NY), and I spotted a new store (new for me) called Kara NY, which the salesgirl informed me has about 9 locations in the city (NYC).  So why waist precious time... while they waited I shot across the way trying on one great piece after another... what got the juices going was the fun styling and prices... how low can you go for these fun european looks!  They carry a number of different labels, one in particular I really liked called Monoreno.  The dresses/tops ranged from about $14.99 - $49.99.





I bought this on in black with white trim... I'll wear it as a top

Color abounds in the store I just chose these because I love black and white

They called me when they were seated for dinner... I don't know what I was more excited about, my new clothing find or my 'Miso Salad' (my favorite) and a Sonoma chardonnay!
I wasn't able to find much online about the stores, and there is no online shopping, so you'll have to find a store nearby.
I ended up going back the next day when I had more time to really scour the place... they also had some great handbags that were in the $35 to $45 price range!

No comments:

Post a Comment