A blogger seeking a richer life... in a wasteland called the suburbs... for my family, myself, and anyone who will listen!

Friday, August 27, 2010

Inspirational Friday

I can't live without (dramatic, but you know what I mean)...  everyday I check in with my favorite style blogger extraordiaire,"Oh Joy"... so on Wednesday I was in heaven after seeing GREENmy favorite color... what she calls her "lust list', is SO my lust list...
Then I clicked on the photographer, Mark Eden Schooleys' link, which brought me to his website... OMG...
Just Dreamy

Ok, it's the weekend, it's time for dreamy... 

Next week I'll have some Back-To-School items that are different and reasonably priced.  
We're doing a family getaway Sunday and Monday in Montauk (Yipee) so I won't post until Tuesday... Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment