A blogger seeking a richer life... in a wasteland called the suburbs... for my family, myself, and anyone who will listen!

Thursday, August 26, 2010

The First Fall Shopping

Yesterday while my 12 year old was in tennis camp for a few hours, I scooted across the street to exchange some clothing I bought my kids at American Eagle in the humongous Tanger Outlets.  Of course I couldn't resist stopping in Saks Off Fifth and Neiman Marcus outlets for a sneak peak of some Fall items.  I left two hours later with what I think were good buys, which is not always the case at the outlets.
What I like to do while working within my clothing budget is mix it up, by that I mean buying a few good pieces mixed in with jeans from the Gap for instance... So for my first good pants of the season I found a great buy on these Vince Ponte Knit Riding Pants at the Saks outlet.  I love Vince pants, Vince anything, the fit is amazing, but they're expensive.
I bought these in brown, original price was $245, I paid $135.99

The Saks outlet is also offering additional discounts between 20 and 40% off posted in plain sight throughout the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment