A blogger seeking a richer life... in a wasteland called the suburbs... for my family, myself, and anyone who will listen!

Monday, August 16, 2010

Blood Orange Anything!

I just love the color... what could be bad about a drink made with Blood Orange anything!
I'm hearing about drinks made with Blood Orange Soda from Trader Joes or Blood Orange Juice Mojitos... they're enticing... just looking at these photos... I'm running out today to TJs... I thought I knew everything about them, everything worth eating or drinking from that store... but I've never tried this soda ...  I love their Pomegranate Limeade to mix with fresh lime juice, rum and mint for Mojitos, but these look great...

This recipe comes straight from Sardinia and is made with either the juice or soda...
Sardinian Blood Orange Mojito from Design Sponge


A gin concoction made with Blood Orange Soda from Cupcakes and Cashmere

Happy End-O-Summer almost... Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment