A blogger seeking a richer life... in a wasteland called the suburbs... for my family, myself, and anyone who will listen!

Monday, April 19, 2010

Tanked!

I've never liked myself in sleeveless tops, I've always been self-conscious of the way my arms look... my left arm is (I think) a lot bigger than my right, maybe because I'm a lefty... so when my mother insisted that I buy this racer back tank from Lululemon Athletica, I hesitated but obliged and I'm so glad I did... I love this tank and so many other clothes they make... everything is so well designed...

Tanks or vests are very big this season and are so varied in styling and fabric... 



Drop Side Jersey Vest, $65


So pretty front and back

I would wear this with pants, probably jeans

How are you about showing your arms?... maybe I should be including weights in my daily workout...

No comments:

Post a Comment