A blogger seeking a richer life... in a wasteland called the suburbs... for my family, myself, and anyone who will listen!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Fedora On!

A hat can be a show stopper... alluring and intriguing on a woman...
I remember when I used to live in NYC, in my single days, whenever I wore a hat winter or not, and I stepped into an elevator, a man would always say something flattering about the hat, an ice breaker perhaps...
These Fedora's by Eugenia Kim for Target are a great bargain at $16.99...



These lacquered fedoras from Bergdorf Goodman come in 4 colors at $225...


Now this Eugenia Kim Fedora for Bloomingdales with a rhinestone band is $165... 



And loving this Civil War hat of for Saks is $188

And this raw silk beauty at Net-A-Porter, $195




No comments:

Post a Comment