A blogger seeking a richer life... in a wasteland called the suburbs... for my family, myself, and anyone who will listen!

Monday, April 26, 2010

'Fabulous' LA Style


Fabulous, as in 'Meghan Fabulous' of Los Angeles... she calls herself that and she is... a clothing designer for you and me and a 'not too shabby' list of celebrities...little did I know (or care for that matter) when I walked into one of my favorite local boutiques, Meringue, and found this dress/tunic ($216) which is perfect for two affairs I'll be attending...
Mesa Verde Tunic
The under slip is like a snake skin print, in reds, greens, and blues



Fun and different and reasonably priced

So dare to be different this year... I know for myself it's not easy to break out of old habits, like wearing a lot of black, but there is so much COLOR out there this season, you're wardrobe is begging for it...



No comments:

Post a Comment