A blogger seeking a richer life... in a wasteland called the suburbs... for my family, myself, and anyone who will listen!

Thursday, April 8, 2010

African Handbags

I know I said that yesterday was the last post on Sedona, but I couldn't help myself... wanted to share this last little shopping tip with you...
Give me a beautiful handbag over jewelry anytime (shoes come next)... so when we were in Sedona last week shopping one evening at Tlaquepaque Arts and Crafts Village, we came across The Safari Shoppe and these beautiful handbags from the 'FSP Collection'... if you like animal skins (and you're not squemish), this company operates 'pc' through a government approved program to balance animal herds and support job creation in disadvantaged communities.



The 'Springbok Ice White' Collection 

They also carry home decor, travel gear, jewelry, sandals, and hats... and the owners Eben and Ali are great hosts, that's how we felt in their shop... and if you can't make it in person, shop online.

No comments:

Post a Comment