A blogger seeking a richer life... in a wasteland called the suburbs... for my family, myself, and anyone who will listen!

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Black&White

Thinking Spring...


Club Monaco,... very Parisian (with the beret), love the striping and the flirty skirt... but be careful, stripes can be hard to wear!






Love the 'asymmetry', and a crisp white shirt says 'spring'... a great staple in any wardrobe!


One tip about wearing 'White'... Don't forget to wash your spring and summer whites before you put them away for the season, otherwise they'll have yellow stains when you pull them out to wear next year.

Now that Spring is on the horizon, I'm feeling great with the recent loss of 5 pounds, and more that needs to go... so, my friends say, "What diet are you on?", and I say "none", and then there's a pause... "low carbs, low fat, which one?"... NONE of the above.  I'm simply counting the calories (the numbers don't lie) of every morsel I put in my mouth for now, just until I become acutely aware of what and how much I'm eating.  I mentioned last week that I'm using a calorie counting App on my phone, which has been extremely helpful.
There's an article everyone should read who has ever gone on a diet, from MSN, Health & Fitness, called "10 Secrets of the Effortlessly Thin"based on the book, Eating Thin for Life: Food Secrets & Recipes from People Who Have Lost Weight & Kept It Offby Anne Fletcher, M.S., R.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment