A blogger seeking a richer life... in a wasteland called the suburbs... for my family, myself, and anyone who will listen!

Friday, September 10, 2010

Tour YOUR Artwork!

Calling ALL... "Anyone - from anywhere in the world - can be a part of the project."... ARTISTS! 

The Brooklyn Art Library is running a project where artists receive a sketchbook for $25, fill it with artwork loosely based on a pre-chosen theme, send it back to them by the deadline and it will tour the country in galleries and museums.
It's a simple idea and a great way to get yourself and your creative kids to put their ideas on paper for the world to see!
Oh, and teachers there is an educational and group discount available.

The Tour...


Examples of previous sketchbooks...

The deadline to sign up is October 31st, 2010 and books are limited.  I will have the link (see above right) posted on my blog until the deadline.

I will be choosing a theme for mine in the next few days.  Can't wait for you to join the tour with me!





1 comment:

  1. This sounds so so lovely!

    Just came across your blog! :)

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete