A blogger seeking a richer life... in a wasteland called the suburbs... for my family, myself, and anyone who will listen!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Camel Coat Craze

I know I'm posting so late today.  I spent the morning helping my husband get ready for a business trip... his nickname is Last Minute Larry, you know what I mean, it's frustrating but seriously, his other assets out way this little thing... right honey?

This season it's the must-have Camel Coat, but somehow I haven't seen too many in the stores.  So here are a few I liked on Shopstyle... it will look beautiful with all the black I wear too...


Which one do you like?  Can you make a suggestion, a camel coat that won't break the bank?

1 comment:

  1. They are all beautiful. But, yeah. Like I can afford one? I doubt it.

    ReplyDelete