A blogger seeking a richer life... in a wasteland called the suburbs... for my family, myself, and anyone who will listen!

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Plaid of the Moment

My teen and tween boys wear clothes in the mens department now.  Of course, they love it because it's cooler than boys stuff, but that means their clothes cost more too.  So when I picked up these great lightweight plaid shirts on sale at American Eagle I was very happy....  The best thing about them is that they're made from a lightweight cotton poplin and they're on sale... and because it's always so HOT in school even in the dead of winter the boys won't overheat wearing them.  I paired them with Graphic T's that they can wear underneath...





I love shopping for these growing boys, but it's crazy when they grow out of clothes that are hardly worn.  That's when I give them to friends with younger boys who appreciate the hand-me-downs and some clothes go to charity.




1 comment:

  1. Cool shirts! Glad you shared 'cause son loves these type shirts. Alpha Hubby, nah. He likes plain no design no little pony, no pockets. Plain. Good thing he's not plain, hoho. I'm really enjoying digging into your site

    ReplyDelete