A blogger seeking a richer life... in a wasteland called the suburbs... for my family, myself, and anyone who will listen!

Friday, September 17, 2010

Nail Color Trend

As an artist and Mom I find it hard to keep my nails manicured with color for more than a few days.  Coupled with my impatience, I keep my nails in neutrals, but my toes are a different story...  Each season I like to try a new OPI color and this Fall is no different.  I chose 'Ski Teal We Drop', a stunning grey-green-blue, which is a knockout with this seasons denim leggings and saturated REDs ...



How fabulous... Pair it with this look from a beautiful 15 year old blogger from LA, the stylish wanderer...

This look would be flattering for a woman of any age.  You can also shop her clothes on ebay through her site. 
Have a GREAT weekend... and if you're fasting (for Yom Kippur) on Saturday, I hope the day flies by! 

A table setting from Rosh Hashanah with flowers arranged by me



4 comments:

  1. I love OPI -- I'm currently wearing Russian Blue.

    I hope you had an easy fast!
    Shana Tova!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love OPI...but I'm always picking pink or red. I need to branch out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do the toe colour thing too! My hands stay fun with a decal or two but the toes show the wild child inside.

    ReplyDelete