A blogger seeking a richer life... in a wasteland called the suburbs... for my family, myself, and anyone who will listen!

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Marvel at Their Beauty

They're perfectly beautiful... say no more... What I made from these baby bokchoy, red and napa cabbage for dinner last night didn't do them justice, so here they are in a raw state, tasty and deliciously crunchy, reminding me that the red cabbage makes a wonderful snack, just chop and place in little snack baggie for those on-the-go days... say everyday, right Moms?!
  




4 comments:

  1. Yummy or not, those are some beautiful pictures. Way to appreciate your vegetables.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look fab! What did you end up making?
    PS visiting from SITS :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How funny! I think Napa cabbage is absolutely gorgeous, and I posted some photos on my blog a couple of months ago because I just HAD to share its beauty!

    What did you end up making? I did a stir fry with other veggies and I think chicken.

    Do you find that Napa cabbage lasts unbelievably long in the fridge? Mine has been around forever. I keep peeling a few leaves off of it for cooking and it still looks fresh and perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. THe photos are gorgeous but I can't imagine nibbling on raw cabbage. Although I do love my tomatoe, rice and cabbage soup. ;)

    ReplyDelete