A blogger seeking a richer life... in a wasteland called the suburbs... for my family, myself, and anyone who will listen!

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Last Hurrah!

Summer keeps on slipping, slipping, slipping into...

With the days getting shorter and the TV playing ADs for back to school, I'm getting nervous that SUMMER will escape me without enough heavenly mojitos, pool parties, late afternoon beach jaunts, outdoor music concerts... 


Here are some things that say summer...
Freeze the scooped out orange and slice off a bit of the bottom for a refreshing bowl with scoop of ice cream, you can also add fruit and drizzle a balsamic and sugar reduction on top!

 Great idea from MSN today... your ice will last longer

Orange is my favorite summer color... great next to a tan... and flattering to most skin types...

Loving this summer color...

I'm going to start planning a summer party today... hope you savor every minute of your summer too!


No comments:

Post a Comment