A blogger seeking a richer life... in a wasteland called the suburbs... for my family, myself, and anyone who will listen!

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Heat & Runny Eyes

Would you tell a friend or even a stranger if their eyes looked like this?!
I would and I think most women would, but I can remember many a time returning home, or in the ladies room mirror finding out I looked something like this... and no one said anything!


In the heat of summer when my eyeliner pencil gets soft it's more likely I will end up with raccoon eyes... that's why I wanted to tell you about 'Stila's Smudge Stick Waterproof eyeliners. New York Magazines' blog, The Cut, says they are richly pigmented and glide on easily...

... I'm one who wears waterproof mascara all year because of watery eyes from allergies, so this is a WINNER for me!

Love to hear your opinion... 'To tell or not to tell?'.

If you're enjoying my blog regularly or even if this is your first visit, please vote for me on the side 'Top Mommy Blogs" button just by clicking on it, thanks.



No comments:

Post a Comment