A blogger seeking a richer life... in a wasteland called the suburbs... for my family, myself, and anyone who will listen!

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Lace So Soft...



          
There's nothing like wearing lace that digs in and leaves it's mark, and especially in a thong... I know my sister swears by thongs, but I have never been able to wear them until NOW... or should I say until I saw a testimonial on YouTube for Hanky Panky lace thongs and ran out to buy a pair...  how soft, and the colors are great!  They come in special wrappings for the holidays... "Bon Bon" and a"Star Ornament". I also love this Chemise with the peek-a-boo lace panels. "To Thong or not to Thong", let me know what you think...



More Lace...
One of my favorite eclectic places for "one-stop shopping"is Meringue Boutique in Dix Hills, NY... you can shop online with them now either by 'Trend' or 'Category'... and if you decide to shop the 'upfront and personal' way in the store, you'll experience GREAT service...


No comments:

Post a Comment