A blogger seeking a richer life... in a wasteland called the suburbs... for my family, myself, and anyone who will listen!

Monday, December 7, 2009

Baubles and Bangles... How Does BITTAR Do That!



           Won't break the bank...  From Top Down... J. Crew (all 3), and Aqua at Bloomingdales
The ribbon makes it very feminine but also adjustable... wear it long or short as a choker... and from the back, the hanging ribbon strands are alluring!





                                        
In Another League... Alexis Bittar, based in Brooklyn, is one of my very favorite jewelry designers... his Lucite Collection is extraordinary, it's modern and LUMINOUS as if it were backlit!  I bought a pair of earrings similar to these for a special occasion, but with Swarovski crystals... like the Black Cushion Hinge Bracelet. The Saks at Walt Whitman in Huntington carries his collection.  I would love to have one of these Hinge Bracelets... hint, hint hubby!

No comments:

Post a Comment