A blogger seeking a richer life... in a wasteland called the suburbs... for my family, myself, and anyone who will listen!

Monday, June 7, 2010

I LOve YOur DRess!

Shhh... I lost count how many times I've worn a bathing suit cover-up as a dress or tunic top... and when I get a compliment on one, I usually spill the beans, whispering, "Oh thanks, it's a ______!"  Not only are they light and cool, but usually on the inexpensive side... so they can really be a bargain!  Early in the season I'll go to TJMaxx, Annie Sez, Bloomingdale's, etc. and grab a few in black and white and I'm set for summer!
I found these beauties from BCBGMAXAZARIA online... they're not really bargains, but they are really cute cover-ups...



This isn't a cover-up, but I love it and it's in the same idea...

Happy Monday!
I will have Father's Day gift ideas this week so please check back throughout the week.

1 comment:

  1. Love these. How perfect for steamy sumemr days!! I wonder if the store at the mall has them?

    ReplyDelete