A blogger seeking a richer life... in a wasteland called the suburbs... for my family, myself, and anyone who will listen!

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

He Loves Me, He Loves His iPad

My husband LOVES LOVES his new iPad... I know what you're thinking...  "Does he love her as much?"
Well of course he loves me more, that's ridiculous... does it cut into our 'quality time', not sure, but it does cut into our 'quantity time' which in turn can translate to some 'quality time'...  phew, I'm exhausted... anyway, you know what I mean.
So, because of this new love affair, I thought a cover for the subject of his new love would make a great 'Father's Day' gift... decisions, decisions, what type of case... well that goes to what type of guy, and of course functionality and price... I found some on 2 great sites, Mashable.com and jkontherun.com... here are a few...









No comments:

Post a Comment