A blogger seeking a richer life... in a wasteland called the suburbs... for my family, myself, and anyone who will listen!

Thursday, February 10, 2011

What's in a Name?

It was suggested to me yesterday that my blog needs a better name... and that is so true.  It's something I've wanted to do for a long time now and just turned a blind eye to such an important part of how much exposure one gets in the blogosphere.
So today I'm asking your help... knowing my voice (if you're a regular)... what would you name it?
Names are important, especially to search engines... branding, readership... it's all part of it.
"How To Name Your Blog: What Makes a Great Name?", these are the articles I need to read and think about as I set out to step up the job of blogging and expand my readership.
First and foremost I need to be clear about what this blog is about... like my tag line says... after a year and a half of writing, it's still about... "surviving the suburbs with style... seeking a richer life... in a wasteland called the suburbs... for my family, myself, and anyone who will listen!".

Food...Heart Beets, February 4, 2010








Love to hear from you in comments below... you can write anonymously or not.

1 comment:

  1. I agree that your blog's name could be more....reflective of its content and well, you! I'm not so sure you're gonna find the answer anywhere that says "How to name your blog...." Just sit and think about it, maybe with a thesaurus and some song titles and lyrics. It will come to you.

    ReplyDelete