A blogger seeking a richer life... in a wasteland called the suburbs... for my family, myself, and anyone who will listen!

Friday, February 18, 2011

Brooklyn Creative

Brooklyn, New York... the center of everything creative right now. There's so much going on, it's amazing and thanks to blogger, Oh Joy!, I found myself at Part & Parcel, which took me to Kate Spade and her 2011 film project where she collaborates with different artist's in the making of short films...  February's theme is pink...  If you click on Kate Spade then you'll see on her website and "Watch the Film"...


Next week the kids are off from school so my posts will be spotty at best, but I hope you'll check in anyway for more of Mama Lisha's picks...

Happy Friday and I hope you enjoy this crazy warm (possibly record breaking) temperature in New York today!

No comments:

Post a Comment