A blogger seeking a richer life... in a wasteland called the suburbs... for my family, myself, and anyone who will listen!

Monday, February 14, 2011

Dressing for Nuptials

One of the good things about having my wedding anniversary towards the end of January is that the stores have all the Valentine's Day merchandise on the shelves by then... lot's of lovey dovey stuff to choose from for my hubby... which reminds me... Today is the launch of a NEW line of wedding gowns and much more from Anthropologie.  It's actually a separate company called BHLDN (pronounced beholden), offering heirloom quality gowns, bridesmaid dresses, artisanal hair adornments, footwear, and lingerie...




Makes me want a wedding in the family... Hmmmm, since I don't have a daughter, and my son's are too young anyway, maybe a niece will be next...

No comments:

Post a Comment