A blogger seeking a richer life... in a wasteland called the suburbs... for my family, myself, and anyone who will listen!

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Something For Me and For Him

It's hard to get myself out of Target for any less than $200 dollars per visit... between clothing, accessories, bedding, bath, food... One could be locked inside for weeks without a problem... only IMAC withdrawal for me... otherwise I'd be ok, in fact that's not a bad place to head for in a natural disaster, just search it on the 'WHERE' app on your phone (besides being fun to use), and hunker down.
Anyway, back to my purchase the other day... a few spring items I wanted to show you from Target...
Scarf $12.99, Belt $25, TShirt $10

My husband asked me to buy him a new bar soap, something other than the usual white Dove I usually buy for everyone in the family... I found this delicious NEW product at Target from Dove for men. The fragrance is great and it's subtle, not like those overpowering machismo scents I usually come across for men...
Body and face wash


Bar Soap

p.s. The kids love it too!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment