A blogger seeking a richer life... in a wasteland called the suburbs... for my family, myself, and anyone who will listen!

Friday, November 13, 2009

Using Technology for Thanksgiving!






Let's say you're looking for recipies for Thanksgiving, or movies, music, and TV shows to watch over the holiday weekend... then try going to Clicker, a search engine for all the media on one website... pretty COOL (not to mention convenient)!  Here's another search engine...  a little more esoteric, but also very helpful when you're looking for ideas for movies, books, and music... gnod.




When my son was two and then again when my younger son was two and the older one was four, we had O'Brien Pictures shoot black and white portraits of them.  We should of kept doing it every two years... I'm sorry we didn't... they're beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment