A blogger seeking a richer life... in a wasteland called the suburbs... for my family, myself, and anyone who will listen!

Monday, November 16, 2009

The NOT Guilty Pleasures...



                   Alexis Hudson, Grand Bastille Tote, original price $550, Gilt Fuse Price $179

I've never bought a fashion purchase online under a time constraint, and this may be the first... at Gilt.com.
A friend of mine from high school who I recently facebooked (is it now a verb?) told me how she's following my blog and that I might like this site... well, thanks for the HOT tip Leslie!  It is by invitation, but I'm sure (with only 500 people in the world) you may know someone who will invite you especially when they get a $25 coupon when you place an order.  This Hudson Tote offer expires today at noon.  I like it in Chestnut Brown.  They also offer luxury 'Vacation Destinations'... I'm ready!



If you love good 'Drama' the way I do... tune into the new PBS (WNET13), 'Masterpiece Contemporary' two part series, "Collision" .  I watched Part 1 last night ... OMG!!!  DVR it if you can't tune in at 2am tomorrow (of course not), or it's on again 12/29/2009 at 9pm on WLIW21.  Sunday, November 22 at 9pm is the conclusion (Part 2) on Channel 13.  If you go to the website you can look up the times in your area.

No comments:

Post a Comment