A blogger seeking a richer life... in a wasteland called the suburbs... for my family, myself, and anyone who will listen!

Monday, November 9, 2009

How To Fold a Shirt... and a Bootie Splurge!




We know how to fold a shirt... or do we!  Stumbleupon.com (my favorite internet site), transported me last night to the site  'how to fold a shirt',  demonstrating a super fast way of folding T-shirts, sweaters, etc... it's entertaining at the least, but I have yet to master the technique.  Maybe after this next load of wash... I'll let you know!




Anthropologie has beautiful and very different boots than you'll see anywhere else... they're also on the pricey side, but if you're going to splurge on anything this season, I think boots are the item. This first bootie is milk chocolate with a rosette (feminine and sexy) for $378, the other bootie is more rugged in grey with buckles and brass studs for $250.

No comments:

Post a Comment