A blogger seeking a richer life... in a wasteland called the suburbs... for my family, myself, and anyone who will listen!

Friday, November 6, 2009

A Bit of the Old Days and the New...



For some, it's a day of celebration and rejoicing for the triumphant New York Yankees... an old fashioned 'Ticker Tape Parade' up Manhattan's Canyon of Heroes to celebrate The World Series Champions!  For others like me, it's THE day to run to the Verizon store to purchase and celebrate the release of the new "DROID" phone!


I'm a MAC user, but I guess a traitor when it comes to the phone.  I really wanted a keyboard because my kids only want to be texted to and my friends like texting too.  I've only had it for a few hours... so far it's sublime. Verizon is offering a free tutorial at the store by appointment. I'll take advantage of it on Monday. The only thing I'm not sure about is the keyboard... the keys are flat and a little tight, but I'm sure I'll get used to it. I'll keep you posted on my progress...

No comments:

Post a Comment