A blogger seeking a richer life... in a wasteland called the suburbs... for my family, myself, and anyone who will listen!

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Knockout Beautiful... and Sustainable Too!!!









"Eunsuk Hur is a textile designer who is looking to push the boundaries of fashion and interior design by exploring different materials..." I love it!  I want one of her wall pieces in my bedroom so I can float through her dreamy vision as I drift off to sleep.  I remember as a child having an orange and pink floral wallpaper in my bedroom, and it was almost hypnotic as I would study the patterns, drawing me closer to  somnolence.



There's nothing like a 'Creamy Vinaigrette'  for those salads you want to eat lots of during the weeks prior to Thanksgiving.  So here's one from Ina Garten that I really like and you can make it for the week.  If you don't have shallots just leave them out, and if you want to substitute mesclun greens make sure you do it with a delicate leaf.

No comments:

Post a Comment