A blogger seeking a richer life... in a wasteland called the suburbs... for my family, myself, and anyone who will listen!

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Virtual Boutique

Virtual Shopping is all to REAL!!!

Shop Designer Boutiques... Shop Celebrity Boutiques...  Shop Blogger Boutiques... or Your Boutique... all on one site...


This one's for my friend Jill and any woman who doesn't have the time to shop for dresses by running all over town... Google has just debuted a new shopping site that's like having a personal shopper find the right item (like shoes for example) and show you how to wear them, pairing them with what and which blogger shares your taste... introducing Boutiques.com...

Take a quiz so the site is customized to your style!...

Create "Your Boutique" with "curators", celebrities and bloggers alike...

I'm looking for a special cocktail dress for a special occasion and I can't wait to try out this NEW and exciting website... I'll let you know how I do.


No comments:

Post a Comment