A blogger seeking a richer life... in a wasteland called the suburbs... for my family, myself, and anyone who will listen!

Monday, November 15, 2010

Birds and Pigs

I'm not talkin' Thanksgiving either... I'm talkin' "Angry Birds" not organic free range either... I'm talkin' gaming, and not the kind you hunt down, shoot and pluck it's feathers in order to roast up for this years family feast... noooo, it's the electronic game my kids got me hooked on recently... I wake up and go to sleep with "Angry Birds"!
It takes some skill to play and I'm bragging here but I'm as good as and maybe a little better than they are too... shhhh, don't tell them I said so either, they'll deny it and be pissed and I don't need ANOTHER challenge right now... This lesson in physics (that's right!) is enough of a challenge. As they say on the game-maker, Rovio's website, "Each of the 120 levels requires logic, skill, and brute force to crush the enemy."

The black birds are my favorite

Plot, if any, is basically that the green pigs stole the birds' eggs and watch out those mamas are pissed! 

 For a peek at the game trailer... here's Angry Birds...

Hey Moms, I challenge you!
(Oh, it's free too.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment