A blogger seeking a richer life... in a wasteland called the suburbs... for my family, myself, and anyone who will listen!

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

California Style

You know how it is when you go on vacation and bring back a piece of clothing that at the time made perfect sense.  Then after the vacation glow wears off you look at your purchase and say what was I thinking... it just doesn't translate to your home environment!
This one does... While running through some great shops in the Haight Ashbury I walked into a beautifully designed RVCA, a LA clothing line where art meets fashion... I bought a t-shirt and sweatshirt for my husband and they have an online store, unfortunately, not as good, but they told us that they will be opening a store in NYC (not sure when)...

The sweatshirt we bought has this geometric design on the front



No comments:

Post a Comment