A blogger seeking a richer life... in a wasteland called the suburbs... for my family, myself, and anyone who will listen!

Friday, November 5, 2010

Friday Frenzy

All kinds of things go through my mind on Fridays...

- Do the kids have everything they need from school for the weekend, like study packets for upcoming tests.
- Did I forget to write down any parties we may have on Saturday or Sunday.
- How can I squeeze in a manicure after working on my art every Friday in the studio.
- What last minute plans will the kids spring on me!
- Did I pay all the bills that are due.

After those thoughts I like to escape... thinking about wearing a pair of glam shorts this season offers, with opaque tights of course and maybe a pair of boots... my legs can't go bare that short anymore...





What are some of your Friday thoughts?... Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment