A blogger seeking a richer life... in a wasteland called the suburbs... for my family, myself, and anyone who will listen!

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Whimsy in the Kitchen


One of my favorite stores to visit with the kids when we're in NYC is Pylones (pronounced pee-lone), a colorful and innovative French import with everyday objects, but with a twist...

Inside the Lexington Avenue store

I bought this grater for my kitchen years ago and still love it...

The latest kitchen gadget is this pizza cutter which comes in 6 different patterns...

There are 5 different stores in NYC from uptown to downtown and if you can't visit you can shop online.

The kids are off for the Christmas vacation starting tomorrow... it'll be fun and relaxing I hope... wish me luck (I may need it)!

No comments:

Post a Comment