A blogger seeking a richer life... in a wasteland called the suburbs... for my family, myself, and anyone who will listen!

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Cool Cardigans

The other day my 14 year old asked me, "What's a cardigan mom?"... WOW!... it made me realize that I had been seeing them in the stores and online but dismissing them or blocking them out somehow as being in fashion again.  Aren't they for old men who smoke pipes?... NOT now anyway... they come in all shapes and styles as I discovered at Urban Outfitters website...

They range in price from about $38 to $78

Since then he has been asking me to buy him one, so if he is any barometer on what's hot and if you're looking for any last minute gifts for your boys (of course you are) then maybe this is it... winter is here and has certainly been here on the East Coast.

Happy first day of WINTER (6:48 EST)!

No comments:

Post a Comment