A blogger seeking a richer life... in a wasteland called the suburbs... for my family, myself, and anyone who will listen!

Friday, December 31, 2010

216

This is my 216th and last blog post this year!... not enough I say... or is it quality not quantity?  My goal for 2011 is to take the blog to the next level.  What does that mean you say?  It means that way more people need to see the blog and I want to make money doing it too.  There that's a New Year's resolution in the making.
I did get a paying freelance writing job this year from an editor seeing the blog... that's pretty good right?... and I get to write a food column to boot.  I should be pretty happy about that right?
Yes I am... but hey things get in the way... life gets in the way... but I'm having FUN with life getting in the way!!!
My youngest child will be turning 13 this spring... boohoo... no more babies or kids... little men... or kinda big strong men since they hit the gym about 4 times a week now!

I'm not ready to let go of 2010 this morning... there's that beautiful scarf (I didn't photograph it either) I bought on our trip to San Francisco that I can't find and probably lost (not in the house) last week.
Looking back on some blog posts... I still love... Sriracha hot sauce, Lululemon workout clothing, watching the Oscars, Trader Joe's, cooking, taking my kids to NYC, Toasted Marshmallow Shakes, fish tacos, driveway tennis, shoe shopping and bag shopping... and shopping and writing about issues that are important to so many women and issues that are important to women with teen and tween kids!

Thank you to all those friends and readers of my blog.  I really appreciate your support this year...  even though I didn't go out with a bang and I took off some time these last few weeks I hope you'll continue to go through 2011 with me... I'm looking forward to a great new year.

Photos from December 31st last year...
My 12 year old and our dog

Fish tacos I made for a New Years party


Thanks again and Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment