A blogger seeking a richer life... in a wasteland called the suburbs... for my family, myself, and anyone who will listen!

Monday, March 7, 2011

White Out!

...and I don't mean snow!
That last bit of dirt-crusted granular snow has finally been replaced by spring soaked soggy ground.
Oh, don't get me wrong, I'm happy to see mud and grass again.
Here are some stylish looking electronics that won't break the bank.  I know my kids are always talking about Dr. Dre headphones for $200 to $300 dollars!... what about these cool looking Bongo Headphones I found on Urban Outfitters website...
$76
Or this vintage camera that uses real film!...

Or this instant camera which produces credit card size photos in minutes!...

Also Urban Outfitters offers FREE returns.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment