A blogger seeking a richer life... in a wasteland called the suburbs... for my family, myself, and anyone who will listen!

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Off The Cuff

"Off The Cuff" (definition):  Impromptu; not prepared...

That's me, today and for the last month, as far as writing this blog goes...
sorry for the interruption... but now I am working my way back to posting each day, Monday through Friday, now that my big event is over,  and my ginormous party and all it's planning is behind me, at least on a large scale.  Now, planning a dinner party for half a dozen people will be a breeze and I look forward to patio dining this spring!

Actually, I'm thinking cuffs, because I'm in search of a cuff for the spring... any ideas?, nothing too expensive... I want it to be modern, gold, and something that won't catch on my clothes... oh, and not too heavy either?!
Any suggestions you have would be appreciated, just leave it in comments, thanks, and I'll post your ideas tomorrow...
I saw this pretty one at BCBG (looks even better in the person), but it's a little too dressy for what I want...


Look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment