A blogger seeking a richer life... in a wasteland called the suburbs... for my family, myself, and anyone who will listen!

Thursday, March 24, 2011

A Retro Flying Experience

Recently my husband and I flew to Ft. Lauderdale on Southwest Airlines from McArthur Airport on Long Island.  We had a very favorable experience all around, from the 'early arrival' home to New York, the 'funny schtick' from the announcing flight attendant, to the cute retro-snacks on the plane.  These days the flying experience is usually filled with dread, hassles, and long delays...  so flying Southwest surpassed our "let's just get through this without too much hassle" expectations!


 Next time we fly will be with the kids this summer to Venice, a much longer flight and an international one, so I'm hoping for something neutral at best...

No comments:

Post a Comment