A blogger seeking a richer life... in a wasteland called the suburbs... for my family, myself, and anyone who will listen!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Sale I Missed

Today I'll be calling the BCBCMAXAZRIA store at my local mall... I bought these earrings yesterday... they are perfecr for a Nicole Miller dress I recently purchased, but I thought they were a little over-priced, and today they're on sale online for $61.60... this photo doesn't do it justice, they're darker more like a gunmetal grey...

I saw this bag and really wanted it, but restrain took over... now it's also on sale and it's a great looking bag, just the right size, should I or shouldn't I?...  


Well, first I'll be calling the store today about the earring price drop, to see if they are going on sale in-store too.

No comments:

Post a Comment