A blogger seeking a richer life... in a wasteland called the suburbs... for my family, myself, and anyone who will listen!

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Another Cool Whip Thing

Ode to Cool Whip... that sweet, light, pillowy thing that doesn't try to be anything else... no nothing like real whipped cream at all... I love you, not you Cool Whip, but your Lite sibling Cool Whip Lite... shhhh don't tell your foodie friends... wait... tell your foodie friends and if they're not foodie snobs they probably like it too!

So I've written about Cool Whip before, why not, I always have the big tub on hand for a frothy cup-o-joe, to a dessert topping, to lemonade pie, etc... so when i saw this recipe for Chocolate Almond Frozen Mousse from the Pioneer Woman I just could'nt resist passing it on to you for a quick and easy dessert in a pinch.

No comments:

Post a Comment