A blogger seeking a richer life... in a wasteland called the suburbs... for my family, myself, and anyone who will listen!

Monday, June 28, 2010

2 of My Favs!

As you may have noticed I'm clearly in a summer schedule, what with no school for the kids, one off to sleep-away camp, the other kid, a teen and night owl sleeping until 11ish (that's a big 'ISH' too), I've been sleeping late, late, late... I will get back to an earlier schedule but it may take a few days of enjoying this resbite.
Today I wanted to give you some insight into 2 of my favorite bloggers... not mommy bloggers... just bloggers with great style in fashion, home, cooking and design... I'm such a big fan!  I read them regularly...



Thank you ladies for providing so much pleasure in your  'jewels on the web'.

No comments:

Post a Comment