A blogger seeking a richer life... in a wasteland called the suburbs... for my family, myself, and anyone who will listen!

Friday, November 20, 2009

Music To My Ears...



It's musical and it's on SALE...  Both my kids, 13 and 11 years, are really into music in a serious way... so enhancing their music is what's on their holiday lists every year.  It makes holiday shopping easy.  This year of course 'Sales' are everywhere, and we took advantage of one yesterday at Sam Ash, in Huntington, NY...  20% off if you purchase $259 or more on everything, AND 12 months no interest no payment.  You're thinking why am I telling you this now... but in this economy, there are deals all the time, so keep an eye out either online or from the store (they're different).  The other thing I love about them are their FREE store 'EVENTS' , clinics, performances, product demos, and more...  last night they had (along with the sale) a Drum Clinic, Master Class with Peter Greco.

No comments:

Post a Comment